Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Concept Evaluation

Oslo Davis(Australia)

 
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kLLeYeQqt8M/StciGVpqcUI/AAAAAAAAIrc/rY9O2jOz14A/s800/JW-oslo.jpg

This illustration concept is  " Hang on-I'm just updating my blog." I think this illustration encourage readers do the working fast . This illustration use the typewriter  to write the blog is so low. I think it mean "can you fast to doing?" or " You must be lose something"or " Can you working fast? "
When I saw this illustration, I think the orange person tell the man,"He has lots of thing to do. "Then I use the typewriter to print or write something. Because this typewriter look like so old and not easy to write . It means he s working so lowly. The man feel helpless.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've missed the concept. I'm pretty sure the man in the orange shirt in using a 'linotype machine' like we saw at the Melbourne Museum of print. It is technology that is a lot older than the typewriter and is commenting on the fact the technology is moving fast and that it is hard to keep up.

    4/10

    ReplyDelete