Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Team Logo



My myth is Muses-Basketball term. This term is teenage (15-22 year )of Female.

Basketball/Unity

Muteen is mean is "muses" teenage. This ball isn't a ball because the ball line isn't final. This should have one ling to final this. My logo should have lots of people to finish. They should have unity.

















B power/Unlimited

Triangle represents the infinite. I hope that the logo can give them infinite power.

Muteen/Classes


Muses in Greek my theology,  poetry and literature are goddesses who inspire the creation of literature and the arts.
In this logo , I want to make the music and basketball together. There can relax and enjoy to every match. 
Branch on behalf of themselves and they can challenge for victory.







1 comment:

  1. Concept One:
    'Muteen' sounds a little like 'Mutant' which could be a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe get the feedback from the whole class as to what impression the name gives people.
    I think the ball needs to be incorporated more with the font or completely separated from it. It is not quite here or there at the moment.

    Concept Two:
    I like the idea of infinite power and the symbology associated with the triangle. Again it needs further stylising and refinement but it is headed down the right track.

    Concept Three:
    I think females playing basketball can appear quite poetic and lyrical and I love the feminine nature of the olive wreath and harp.
    With more refinement, These elements could appear both contemporary and traditional at the same time.
    This is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete